Families with children are very welcome at Hotel Orizzonte-Villa Ariosa in Bellaria!
Families with children are the guests who most appreciate the position of Hotel Orizzonte, which is right on the beach. Simply step out of the hotel, and you will be surrounded by the joyous atmosphere of the colourful beach with all its entertainment.
Those who choose to spend a family holiday here, enjoy many special and unforgettable moments at our hotel, which boasts many unique facilities, to make your stay even more pleasant!
Our hotel is designed for children, too.
Parents of very young children can use a cosy “Kitchenette” that is open 24 hours a day.
It is equipped with all you may need. It has a microwave oven, an electric hot plate, a sink, cutlery, a bottle warmer, and a highchair. It is ideal for mums who love to prepare their children’s food personally.
We will supply you with vegetable broth, vegetable soup, and boiled vegetables that are all made with fresh and natural ingredients.
Hotel facilities include:
- Rooms: cots, bed side panels, baby bathtubs, nappy changing units, and bottle warmers.
- Restaurant: highchairs and chair boosters.
- You will also find bicycles with fitted child seats.
- On demand, there is also a trustworthy Baby Sitter.
- Fun for all children is ensured at our beach “Playa del Sol” opposite the hotel, with free and direct access from the garden. On the beach there is a play area for children with many games and a Mini Club.
- Our entertainers organize fun daily activities so children can socialize and be creative.
Dicono di Noi
An excellent solution
Great property. In front of the sea, in the center, with a pool and spa. Breakfast and excellent cuisine. Impeccable service. Very clean and quiet. Price absolutely in line with the characteristics of the hotel. Really advisable.
I'll be back for the third time in this structure where all really make you feel at home, where every little detail is taken care of, where the holiday is holiday! And this happens only where the work is done with passion. Thanks for the wonderful memories you leave us!