Interested subjects: Navigators, users of the services and subscribers to the newsletter
“GIORGETTI PIETRO”, in the capacity of Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 hereinafter ‘GDPR’, hereby We inform you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency, and protection of your privacy and your rights.
To achieve its purposes, relating to the management of the relationship, the Data Controller needs to acquire personal data, such as, name and surname, number phone or mobile phone, email address, tax code.
Your personal data will be processed in compliance with data protection regulations of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations as provided herein.
Purpose of data Processing: Service supply: Your data will be processed to respond to any requests that may be received from the forms for compilation, and form available on the website, or to requests received by email.
Legal basis: The legal basis of the processing is contractual, in the terms in which data processing is provided in response to a request for information followed by a reply.
Optional purposes: Marketing – newsletter reception service: in particular your data will be processed, subject to your free consent, for receiving newsletters, by entering your email address in the appropriate text box containing the relevant information to subscribe to newsletters, or by selecting / ticking the appropriate box indicating « Newsletter subscription » present in an application form.
Legal basis: The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party. Consequences of refusing optional purposes: The provision of data is for you optional with regard to the aforementioned purposes, and your possible denial to process does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Consequences of failure to communicate: the processing of functional data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for the proper management of the relationship and their provision is mandatory to implement the purposes indicated above. The Data Controller also announces, that any lack of communication, or incorrect communication of one of the mandatory information, may cause the Data Controller to be unable to guarantee fairness of the treatment itself.
Processing methods:The processing is carried out with manual, telematic or IT tools, in order to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in the compliance with the physical and logical organizational measures, provided by the current legislation, in order to minimize the risks of destruction or loss, unauthorized access, modification and unauthorized disclosure in compliance with the procedures set out in Articles 6, 32 of the GDPR.
Recipients: To carry out certain activities, or to provide support for operation and to the organization of the activity, some data may be brought to the attention or communicated to recipients. These subjects are divided into: Third parties: (communication to: natural or legal person, public authorities, service or organization other than the interested party, the data controller, the data processor and the authorized persons data processors) including:
- Companies that manage traditional or computerized postal services
- Any other subjects whose data communication is necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes.
Data processors: (the natural or legal person, public authority, service or another competent person that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller)
- Providers of IT, web, or other services necessary for the achievement of the purposes necessary for the management of the relationship.
Within the company structure, your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller, with confidentiality assurance by agreement, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- Other employees whose treatment is necessary for the correct execution of the relationship;
Disclosed information: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Transfer of data to third countries: The owner does not transfer personal data to countries Extra UE. If necessary, the interested parties will be informed in advance, guarantee measures will be adopted for the transfer towards the recipients, who depending on the cases they may be: verification of the existence of adequacy decisions for the recipient country by the Commission, signing of contractual clauses standard, in the case of U.S.A. verification of adherence to the current international agreements; in derogation to these guarantees (in reference to art. 49 of the GDPR) it occurs in the existence of a contract or measures pre-contractual in favor of the interested party or the consent to the transfer.
Retention period: We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation, data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the period storage of your personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed, in case of a valid contract, this retention period may end with the forfeiture or withdrawal of the contract, the same data can be kept, where applicable, for an additional period of time for the purpose of managing any possible disputes, the legal basis of this conservation is the legitimate interest of the data controller. The period of storage for data processing relating to marketing is functional to the purposes pursued by the data controller, and in any case not exceeding 3 years from the last contact, or feedback received.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, pursuant to legislation is “GIORGETTI PIETRO”, with legal and operational headquarters in Via Rovereto, 10 – 47814 Bellaria Igea Marina (RN), VAT / Tax Code: 00581770401 in the person of its lawyer pro tempore representative. By sending an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org may request more information regarding the data conferred.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 – Rights of the interested party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data that they concern him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
- a. the origin of personal data;
- b. the processing purposes and methods;
- c. the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the use of electronic tools
- d. the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the appointed representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- e. and. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data they can be communicated or who can be aware as
- a designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a. updating, rectification or, when there is interest, data integration;
- b. cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking the processed data in violation of the law, including those of which it is not necessary to storage in relation to the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c. certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) are been brought to the attention, even as regards theirs content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or widespread, except in the case in which such fulfillment turns out to be impossible or involves a largely disproportionate use of means with respect to the protected right;
- d. data portability.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data that concern, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for fulfillment market research or commercial communication.
Complaint: The interested parties have the right to propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority according to the established procedures. For any further information, and to assert the rights recognized to you by the European Regulation, you can contact the data controller at the above references.
Consent. Formula for acquiring the consent of the interested party
Your consent to receive the newsletter will be recorded (IP address, email, date and now) by ticking the box below the email entry, or following by clicking in the appropriate box, and together with pressing the « enter » / « Ok ». This consent will be filed to prove its conferment, and to allow it in any upon unsubscription, in addition to all the other rights set out above.